New Zealand is one of the best IT relocation hotspots and one of the world’s most popular countries for skilled immigration. It also offers a high quality of living, fantastic natural beauty, and mild climate.
Why New Zealand?
- Attractive ICT sector. Around 75,000 people are employed in New Zealand’s ICT (information and communications technology) sector. Popular industries include AgriTech, digital media, digital payments, HealthTech, telecommunications, and more.
- High quality of living. New Zealand is one of the top 10 countries in US News’ and Numbeo’s quality of living rankings. It has high purchasing power and ranks high in safety, health care, environment and climate factors.
- Spectacular natural beauty. New Zealand was the filming location for such movies as The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and The Narnia Chronicles. Mountains and volcanic plateaus, rivers and lakes, glaciers and fjords, forests and sandy beaches — the country’s natural beauties would impress anybody. According to an Immigration New Zealand survey, over 90% of immigrants find the country’s scenery meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Mild and temperate climate. There’s no stifling heat or biting cold in New Zealand. Winters (from June to August) tend to be wet and mild and summers (from December to February) are usually sunny and warm.
- New Zealand is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, and its citizens have the opportunity of facilitated employment in the UK, USA, Australia, and some other countries.